verify

Friday, December 3, 2021

November 2021 Dividend Income Report

 November 2021 Dividend Income Report


    New Month, new COVID variant and we saw the market tumble to beginning the new month.  As a dividend investors I try not to pay attention to news and how Mr. Market responds.  I try to invest in stable companies with a long term view of growing my passive dividend month after month and year after year, until I reach my Financial Independence (FI).  Once I reach FI where both my passive dividend income and passive rental income surpass my earn income, I would finally own my time and deploy my time to life a live a envision for my self and my family.



Without further ado let us review last month dividend income.  We received a total of $521.94 in the month of November 2021. We received a total of $4501.01, year to date in dividend income so far. 

We received $352.36 in total dividend dividend in our non taxable accounts and $169.58 in our taxable accounts.

Wow!!! another month over $500.00 in dividend income, for the second time this year.  Our dividend portfolio continues to grow month after month and quarter after quarter.


How did you do last month?  
Did you have a great month?

Thanks for visiting,

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...