verify

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Recent Purchases and Raises - March 19- April 1 2019

Recent Purchase - March-April


It has been a few weeks since I post my purchases, So it is time to update everyone on my purchase the last few weeks. The Market has been on a tear of late. This has made it hard to find deals to invest in. So I will be focusing on adding shares to current holdings and average down when necessary.

It has been my motto to ignored the market noises and focus on buying quality stocks that can weather the storm no matter what the market conditions are and can keep up paying and raising dividend in the process.

Without further ado here is what I recently added to my Dividend Pursuit Fund to reach FI/FIRE.



March 27, 2019
STWD 9 shares @ $22.66 total $203.94

April 1, 2019
KDP 3 shares @ $27.65 total $82.95

STWD -Startwood Property Trust, Inc. is a REIT company which invest in: Commercial and Residential Lending, Infrastructure Lending, Real Estate Property and Real Estate Investing and Servicing. The Current Dividend Payout is at 86% and the stock is currently yielding over 8% which is very juicy. Last quarter it's revenue beat the estimate by $7 Million. Last year it deployed over $11 billion dollar which was 58% from previous year. This will add to its free cash flow in the years ahead. The multiple business surely will be used to leverage current market lending structures. With this purchase I added $17.28 to my forward yearly dividend income.

KDP- Keurig Dr. Pepper, This was mostly to average my cost average down. I added 3 shares which will $1.80 in forward dividend income to my FI/FIRE fund.

The last few months I have received a few raises. Have you received a recent raise at work? As a Federal Worker we still have not received our raise for the year, mostly due to the shutdown. We will eventually receive it however, when we do I have to deploy tax strategy to avoid been over tax on that pay period. In contrast dividend raises are always welcome as it is not planned and I am not counting with it to live my daily live currently.

Let us review some raises announced in the last few weeks.

WPC - Dividend raised to $1.032 from $1.03 a 0.20% raised which adds $0.12 to my forward yearly dividend income.

O - Dividend raised to $0.226 from $0.2255 another 0.20% raised which adds $0.06 to my forward yearly dividend income.

BNS - Dividend raised to $0.87 from $0.85 a 2.4% dividend raise. This adds $0.62 in forward yearly dividend.

TD - Dividend raised to $0.74 from $0.67 a 10.4% dividend raise. This adds $1.09 to my forward yearly dividend.

CL- Dividend raised to $0.43 from $0.42 a 2.4% dividend raise. This adds $0.32 in forward yearly dividend.


Cuts: None.

Did you received any raises this month?
How about purchases, what are you buying lately?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.






No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...