verify

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Recent Purchase - April 2019

April 2019 Update- Recent Purchases


Happy Tax day! We are half way through the month of April it is time to update my recent purchases made so far in April. It has definitely harder to take time and post an update of recent changes on my FI/FIRE fund lately. But since this is a holiday week in Massachusetts and Jr. is home today definitely was even harder.

This morning we woke up and watch the early start of the marathon and play a little bit with Lego's. He loves to create and design new concepts with his Lego's. He is not a big fan of buying a box of Lego's and built the box content, he prefers to design and create his own unique sets of toys. He is also at the phase where this changes daily, so he is always design a new set of toy concept. definitely has an engineering mindset.

This month has been busy from preparing my taxes and find best way to minimized my taxes and preparing for next year taxes has definitely taken allot of my time. As the end result I ended up opening a new IRA and ROTH IRA for both myself and Mrs. Dividend Pursuit. I had an old ROTH IRA with fidelity which I stopped contributed to year ago. In the process of trying to open an IRA with them, I could not remember most of my old information so I decided to go with Schwab for all four (4) of our accounts. 

Do you have a ROTH IRA you investing in? Do you use IRA's or prefer Investment accounts to reach FIRE?

I think will be focusing mostly on our ROTH's and contribute some to IRA's as we both using our employer match at work 401K and TSP for me.

Now without further ado let us review recent purchases made:



Investment account -Robinhood Account:

April 8, 2019
TD 5 shares @ $56.26 total $281.30

April 15, 2019
CL 2 shares @ $68.70 total $137.40

Schwab Dividend Pursuit

IRA
April 4, 2019
TD 17 shares @ $56.00 + Commission $4.95 total $956.95  

ROTH
April 4, 2019 
T 31 shares @ $32.018 + commission $4.95 total $997.51

Mrs. Dividend Pursuit Schwab

IRA
April 4, 2019
CVS 18 shares @ $53.1865 + commission $4.95 total $962.31


ROTH 
ABBV 12 shares @ $82.6761 + Commission $4.95 total $997.06

With this purchased I added on my investment account $14.44 in forward divided income in my Investment account with Robinhood.

The reason I like Robinhood as you can see above, fees tend to eat away your hard earn money, instead with Robinhood all of it goes towards your investments.

On our investment account with added $200.92 in forward yearly dividend, which half will grow tax free when we start the withdraw in the future.

What do you think of recent purchases? What are you buying lately?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit


Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...