verify

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dividend Raises 4th Quarter

4th Quarter Recent Dividend Raises 


As a dividend stock investor, this is the best news possible. When stocks you hold announce that they will be share even more of their wealth with the investors. I received six (6) such wonderful news and they all contribute to future growth on my FIRE fund. The most amazing thing is that I did not have to do any work. Most of the work was already done, when I took the initiative to buy the stocks.

Let us review recent raises:

Raise December-January


Disney -DIS raised its dividend by 4.8% from $0.84 to $0.88.
Legget Platt -LEG raised its dividend 5.6% from $0.36 to $0.38.
WP Carey -WPC raised its dividend .50% from $1.025 to $1.03.
Ventas -VTR raised its dividend 4.84% from $0.79 to $0.7925.
WD-40 WDFC also raised its dividend by a whopping 13%, wow...the dividend went from $0.54 to $0.61. Nice raises overall. With this raises my forward yearly dividend is now at $1567.58.

Did you received a similar raises? 

As a federal employee, I may not get a raise at work this year. However, my stocks are really showing me some love here with dividend increases that are keeping up with inflation. Inflation erodes the power of dollar on a yearly basis. That is why I am an investor, the dividend paying stocks I invest in raise their dividend yearly, when they don't or cut dividend I either sell or re-evaluate why I purchase it in the first place. I am on a path to sell some holdings just to make things simple, until I reach Financial Independence (FI) when I do I may repurchase some of them. I also Invest In real estate to generate some cash flow. 

How are you doing with your investment, are they generating more income for you passively?

Thanks for visiting 

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...