verify

Friday, February 2, 2018

January 2018 Dividend update

January 2018 Dividend update

End of the month and beginning of new month is probably the best time for Dividend Investors. This allows time to reflect on past month and set course for new month. Also one is collecting real dollar amount that eventually can grow to fuel your early retirement  and quit the rat race once and for all.

My first month of starting out again from the beginning here is my progress so far:

January dividend total $10.11
MAIN $1.83
STAG $8.28

Rental Cash flow: $-274.00 this total a negative $-263.89 for the month of January. Someone of the things I could do is raise the rent once upcoming lease are due to maintain a cash positive cash flow.
Hopefully we can see some real progress as I continue to add different stocks and built on the ones I already have here as well.

I have updated my dividend page to reflect last month dividend. However I will only track Dividend and no other income there.

How did you do last month?

Thanks for visiting.

Dividend Pursuit


Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...