verify

Sunday, November 27, 2016

LOYAL3 Recent Purchase updated - November III

Recent Updates - November III




This has been a long week, mostly due to been ill and under the weather, seems like the bug is going around at work and in my family now.  Enough about me lets focus on catching all of you in my Loayl3 account.

This is a catch up post on Loyal3 account update ranging from mid October to November. My Loyal3 account has been mostly in the back burner, I have not been active with in regards to adding new stock or add to existing shares here. Starting next year I will be making at least one purchase a month here and maybe more. This goal should allowed me to pay more attention to it.

So without further ado lets see what I have added:

Loyal3

10/31/2016
TGT $75 1.09 shares  @ $68.27
INTC $25 .7192 shares @ $34.76

11/14/2016
LB $100 1.46 shares @ $68.11

What do you think of recent purchases here on Loyal3?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...