verify

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Dividend update October 2016

All Dividend Growth community favorite time of the month including yours truly. Time to reflect on those company who showed us love last month and plan ahead for next month and quarters alike to continue to build dividend growth stocks that one day will cover all our expenses and allow us time to dedicate to other more important things in life.

So without further ado here are my dividend for the month of October 2016:

Total: $27.73

Here is the breakdown between all accounts

Sharebuilder:
WSBC $0.72
TUP $1.83
MAIN $4.05
WPC $10.35
CB $1.33
GE $2.57
BNS $0.89
Total $21.74


ROTH IRA
STAG $1.54
PBA $0.34
BKE $1.73
CLDT $1.02
CM $0.51
Total $5.14

IRA 
NJR $0.34
WDFC $0.51
Total $0.85

The first month of the quarter has been lagging as for as dividend growth in mine part. Mostly due to companies I have been investing in either pay in the second or third month of the quarter. I will be focus in buy quality stocks that pay in the first month for next two quarter and see how that chart my progress going forward.

How did you do this month?

Thanks for reading.


Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...