verify

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Recent Purchase II October 2016 -Loyal3?

Recent Purchase II on Loyal3 account



Its been awhile since I made a purchase on loyal3 account back in July I sold all shares but Intc in that account and create a custodian account for JR with that cash proceeds. As the months have gone by ai kind of realize how much value there is when you pay no fees for purchase or sell for that matter on a account. So without further ado I started to add cash here to purchase so quality stocks i will want to hold forever which will also produce dividend for retirement.
So here is what I purchase here on Loyal3 account:

On 10/19/2016

UL $100 2.3541 shares  $42.48

10/24/2016
VFC $100 1.8954 shares @ $52.76

What do you think of recent purchase?

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...