verify

Friday, July 15, 2016

Recent purchase II - July 2016

Recent purchase

While I am away this week with family on vacation in this amazing resort in Jay peak Vermont. Live out in the nature and away from the daily run around from the city. The most import thing is spending time with family. But let's focus why we are here.

Another week went bye, was time to add shares and start a new position to add shares too.
I have been neglecting my Loyal3 account for awhile was time to show it some love. So without further ado here is what I purchase there.

Loyal3 July 5, 2016
DIS $35 .3578 shares @ $97.83

July 11, 2016
MSFT $10 .1867 shares @ $53.57
SBUX $10 .1760 shares @ $56.81
LB $10 .1426 shares @ $70.12
YUM $20 .2329 shares @ $85.88

This adds $4.12 to my yearly dividend which total $774.72 in forward yearly dividend

The power of compounding is taking effect here, it's amazing to see the snow ball take affect here.

What do you think of recent purchases?
What are you buy this month?

I will be looking to add to CAT, ABT, MAIN and LTC

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...