verify

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Watch List

New month, new possibilities' arise. I will try to make small purchase every week ranging from $50.00 to $200 per stock. I will be using my capitaloneinvesting account.

I will also make biweekly purchases on Loyal3 account. with that said here is current stocks I am looking at for purchase this month on capital One Investing account. 

BNS
KMI
JNJ
NOV
CINF
DLR
COP
OHI
NUE
MAIN
PG
OKE
RDS.A
EMR
GE

Long list hope to average about $300 a week and may initiate a few position outside current holdings on the account.

Here is what I currently hold range from 1 share to 13 shares.
CVX
COP
CMI
XOM
JNJ
SO
UNP
VLO
VZ
UTX

I will be building on these holding with every passing week with a hope to gain independence from my job that I am currently starting to hate getting up at 1 AM 5 days a week. It is definitely getting tiresome.

Any suggestions please share, I am always looking for input and willing to learn.

By the time I make this post a buy order should already be made with capitaloneinvesting weekly purchased order I just place this Monday afternoon. I will be adding positions on:
NOV, CINF and DLR.

Will make the update on a later purchase post.

Full Disclosure: Long on NOV, CINF, DLR, UTX, VZ, VLO, UNP, SO, JNJ, XOM, CMI, COP and CVX

What's on your watch list for the month or future?

Thanks for reading,

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...