verify

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Recent Buy

Recent Purchases


It's all always great to end the year on a positive way. This year we made some strides and continue to   Save more of our income and putting that towards building passive income. After my last update its now time to keep everyone inform about my recent activities as I look forward to build my passive Dividend Pursuit Fund, which will one day fund my early retirement. So without further ado here are my recent purchases:

12/19/17
MAIN 3.6498 Shares @ $40.02 + $3.95 Commission = $150.00
STAG  2.5521 Shares @ $27.84 + $3.95 Commission = $ 75.00

12/26/17
STAG  .8797 Shares @ $27.34 + $3.95 Commission = $28

1/16/18
STAG 9.5553 shares @ $25.75 + $3.95 Commission = $250

As you can see I have focus mostly on monthly dividend paying stocks at this point. I will try to build a nice position step-by-step. Focusing on building a good Dividend Pursuit Fund to rely on as I near my early retirement goals.

What do you think of recent purchases?
What are you buying?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...