verify

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Recent Purchase February 2018

Recent Buy

Halfway to the end of the month I made my first purchase to add to my dividend growth. It has been a busy second month specially as a landlord there has been a few repairs and getting apartments ready for inspection. Hopefully this will add to rental increase down the line.

However back to focusing on buy dividend paying stocks. Here is what i purchase with my first buy of the month:

LTC 10.633 shares @ $37.81 + 3.95 Commission = $406.00

(LTC) LTC Properties, Inc., a health care real estate investment trust, invests primarily in long-term care and other health care related facilities through mortgage loans, facility lease transactions and other investments. Their primary objectives are to sustain and enhance stockholder equity value and provide current income for distribution to stockholders through real estate investments in long-term care facilities and other health care related facilities managed by experienced operators providing quality care.

With REIT currently taken a beaten in the market, it was time to add to this monthly dividend paying stocks. Currently three (3) out of four (4) of my stocks are monthly paying dividend stocks. I hope to add a few more monthly paying dividend stocks to start my base holdings.

What do you thing of this purchase? What are you buying recently?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

 Disclaimer: Long on LTC 

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...