verify

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Recent Purchase III January 2018

Recent Purchase III January 2018
With my third purchase this month, you guess it I added to OHI. I have said in the recent past that this stock is surely undervalue due to the whole REIT sector under performance. So when it came time to add to my portfolio I choose to add to OHI while it is still down. Without further ado here is what I purchase with my third purchase this month.


OHI 15.0455 shares @ $26.39 + 3.95 Commission = total $ 401.00

This is a bargain from my initial purchase at $27.33. If it pulls back down more I may add to this position in the future. However, I will  stand pat for now. This add $39.72 to my yearly dividend.

What do you think of recent purchase? What are you buying?

Thanks for reading.

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...