verify

Thursday, January 18, 2018

December 2017 Dividend payout

December 2017 Dividend Payout
It's been awhile since I updated my Dividend payout. So its only fitting to get started we most current updated results from the month. So we celebrate the end of the month counting this little pennies which will turn to dollars and hopefully in a few months into hundreds of dollars to be able to fully fund my early retirement dream and independence from the rat race.

Here are the companies who paid me last month:

XOM on 12/11/17 $28.84 I no longer hold this position
STAG on 12/15/17 $2.35
MAIN on 12/27/17 $1.65 special Dividend payout
Total of $32.84
Rental positive cash flow + $405
Total Semi passive income $437.84

Not bad for not having to work for this extra cash.
How did you do last month? Are you meeting your goals? What are you buying to built your passive income?

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed. Except for XOM.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...