verify

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dividend Updated - January 2017

Dividend Updated
It has been a busy month last 2 months. Been busy with work and Sell our home and now working on closing on a new home, which I will post down the road for now I figure our best time of the month is when we all count our dividend from previous month. All thought i was busy i did manage o make a few small purchase which will be post down the road. For now I just say we sold our home in December 30 last year and hopefully we can close on a new home at end of February.

So here is my Dividend for the month
Sharebuilder
WSBC 1.29
WPC 1.60
MAIN 6.28
GSK 2.24
GE 2.70
BNS .92

IRA
NJR 1.06
CCP 9.50
TUP 1.77
WDFC 1.29

ROTH
GPC .72
ADP 1.54
LM .67
OXY 1.58
RCI 1.82
CINF 1.01
STAG 2.02
TOT 1.30
BKE 13.23
CLDT 1.04

Total $53.58

Compare to last January 2016 total of $5.53 its incredible to see the power of compounding starting to take over like a snow ball effect.

This is all the time I have for now. But I would be a miss if i did not mention my 2016 Super Bowl Champs the New England Patriots...what a game it was. What a comeback that was. It has been an incredible year 17-2

Enough about my PATS'. How did you do last month?
What are you buying now?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...