verify

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Recent Purchase V - November 2016

Recent Purchase V

As as the market was closing I made one last trade for the month. This is mostly due to mismanagement on my part in setting up my weekly sharebuilder plan for the week You can read about it here. So i decide to make this last minute trade.

So without further ado here is what i purchase on Sharebuilder:

11/29/2016
FLO $334.72 21 shares @ $15.608 $6.95 commission

This purchase adds $13.44 to my forward dividend now stands at $948.43

What do you think of this purchase?
What are you buying?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...