verify

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Recent Purchase IV - July 2016

Recent Purchase PG, SIR, CL, CLX, GOV and FAST

After take a short vacation, we got home in time yesterday to setup my weekly purchase on sharebuilder account.

I really did not wanted to add any new stocks to my individual sharebuilder account, as I feel it has reach a point where I need to start increasing amount of shares own versus add new stocks to track. But both my ROTH and IRA account are in their imphancy hence there is where value and growth stocks will be placed going forward. I will however be trying to put more emphasis on the ROTH account for tax reason going forward.

So here are today purchases for July 19, 206

Sharebuilder accounts
PG $200 2.28 shares @ $85.71

ROTH IRA 
FAST $50 1.08 shares @ $42.58
CLX $50 .33 shares @ $136.11
CL $50  .62 shares @ $74.21

IRA
GOV $40 1.54 shares @ $23.38
SIR $30 .94 shares @ $27.66

This will add $13.99 to my forward yearly dividend which now totals $811.01 and passes my first years goal within the first half of the year.

At this point I could possibly start hoarding cash to wait for a crash which I hope comes by year end.
But them again I am just starting so why not keep at it and keep adding shares to this wonderful companies which will one day cover all my expenses and allowed me to retire early.

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...