verify

Monday, March 21, 2016

Recent buy IV - March 2016

As my retirement portfolio continue to grow, it was time to add side monthly dividend payers as complement to my portfolio that one day will fund my early retirement.

So here is what I purchase and add to my fund.

March 16, 2016 on sharebuilder account I added the following stocks:

Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN) $318.95 10 Shares @ $31.20

LTC Properties Inc. (LTC)  $230 5 shares @ $44.61

Hoping REALTY INCOME CORPORATION (O) can pull back a little bit so I may initiate a position there as well.

But these two monthly dividend payers is as close as O as far as consistency, I will take that. My fair value is at $35 and $48 respectively So it is a bargain at this point.

It will add $32.40 to my yearly dividend. This bring my forward yearly dividend to $412.01

What are your thoughts on recent purchases?  What are you buying?
Hoping to still add some industrial and finance this month. The likes of ITW, WPC, WFC, CMI, CB, DE and JPM all seem appealing as far as valuation goes. But will see if capital will be available to invest.

Thanks for reading.
Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed. Expect for O

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.







No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...